Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

RAINBOW BRIDGE

My precious little Tilly, who has fought so well since her illness last February, no longer has to battle with pain and is now peaceful, happy and warm at Rainbow Bridge.

So many of you have followed my life with my dear little bunnies, Tilly and Oscar, so I thought it only right to let you know that I made the difficult decision at the weekend and she peacefully went to sleep in my arms with a whisper in her ear to go to Rainbow Bridge,  find Buttons and wait for me . . . . . 

I am heartbroken, she was such a big part of my life and the loss hurts so much.  Oscar sits and waits in the corner of his cage, thankfully he is eating and responding to us so I pray he will learn to cope with the loss, as will I.

I don't know why she had to be taken???  Such a gentle, affectionate rabbit, full of character and a joy to watch and have in my life, so unfair!


LOVE YOU TILLY ~ ALWAYS xxx










16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane I am so sorry to hear this, sending you big hugs xx

cucki said...

I am so sorry to hear this :(
Sending you big hugs x

Maggee said...

Oh I am so saddened to hear this, and sending warmest condolences to you. Think about all those wonderful times you had, to get you through... Biggest Hugs!

Vickie said...

Oh Jane. I am so very sorry. I know how much it hurts. I am so glad you have Oscar and Monty with you to get through this pain.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Awwww. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful, sweet Tilly.

Cath said...

So sorry for your loss.
She will be safe and loved with Buttons to guide her .
Thinking of you xxx

Mylene said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Jane. (((hugs)))

Glenna said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I know the hurt of losing a dear bunny. She was so very lucky to have you.

Maggie said...

Oh dear so sorry to read about you loss xx

Barb said...

Jane I was so excited to see a post from you but so sad when I heard about Tilly.You must be feeling very sad and Oscar too. Pet are such a part of the family , I love to see your pics of your pets and have missed seeing a post from you. I am sending lots of hugs and love your way and give Oscar a special one from me. Take care and you did the right thing not letting her suffer any more.

Carol said...

Sending warm hugs your way, Jane... I know what a hole the loss of a beloved pet leaves in your heart.

Terri said...

So sorry for your loss! It is SO hard to lose a pet! Hugs and prayers!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Sorry to hear about your loss, binky free Tilly and be strong Oscar.

Annette said...

I'm so sorry for your lose!

Catherine said...

I'm so sorry...